Option to Receive Form 1098-T (student tuition tax form) in an Electronic Format
Federal regulation allows those eligible to receive IRS Form 1098-T the option to receive the
form in an electronic format instead of through the mail. In order to exercise this option, eligible recipients must provide consent to receive the form in an electronic format. If you are
interested in receiving an electronic 1098-T, you can provide this consent via the College’s website.
The 2012 1098-T will not be available until after January 28.
Consent must be given by January 27, 2013 in order to receive the form in an electronic format instead of through the mail.
Instructions for Electronic Form Delivery Consent Choice:
To elect to receive your Form 1098-T in an electronic format, please choose from the following 2 options:
Through the Odessa College Portal:
- Login to the Odessa College Portal (https://portal.odessa.edu)
- On the right-hand Column under WebAdvisor, Click on the ‘Financial Information’ tab
- Click on ‘1098 Electronic Consent’ to make your choice
Through non-Portal WebAdvisor Web Access:
- Login to Webadvisor (https://webadvisor.odessa.edu)
- Click on the ‘Students’ tab
- Click on the ‘1098 Electronic Consent’ link under ‘Payments and Account Info’