Option to Receive Form 1098-T (student tuition tax form) in an Electronic Format
Federal regulation allows those eligible to receive IRS Form 1098-T the option to receive the
form in an electronic format instead of through the mail. In order to exercise this option, eligible recipients must provide consent to receive the form in an electronic format. If you are
interested in receiving an electronic 1098-T, you can provide this consent via the College’s website.
To receive a paper copy via mail, you must complete an electronic consent form by Dec 31 of the tax year with a choice of 'Mail Only'. The consent form is available through WebAdvisor under the Student Payment and Account Info menu.
Instructions for Electronic Form Delivery Consent Choice:
To elect to receive your Form 1098-T in an electronic format, please choose from the following 2 options:
Through the Odessa College Portal:
- Login to the Odessa College Portal (https://portal.odessa.edu)
- On the right-hand Column under WebAdvisor, Click on the WebAdvisor for Students tab
- Choose Student Account Payments
- Click on ‘1098 Electronic Consent’ to make your choice
Direct WebAdvisor Access:
- Login to WebAdvisor (https://webadvisor.odessa.edu)
- Click the Students tab
- Choose 1098 Electronic Consent link under the ‘Payments and Account Info’ section