Challenge Dates: September 1-30
Exercise at least 30 minutes a day for 30 days in September.
Track your workouts using our printable calendar or keep track using your
own method. You’ll need to turn in your tracking calendar at the end of
the challenge so be sure to track it in a way you can share it with us.
Follow us on Facebook for helpful hints and to keep in touch with other participants of the challenge.
Finish the challenge and you’ll have a chance to win a gift certificate to
Academy Sports and Outdoors worth up to $1000.
The Benefits of the challenge
- 3 day guest pass to the OC Sports Center.
- 10% discount on a semester-long Sports Center membership (5% discount on annual membership).
- Weekly fitness & nutrition e-newsletter
- Weekly “Lunch and Learn” series.
- Use this challenge as an opportunity to find activities that you and your family can do together.
- Develop healthy eating and exercise habits that you can maintain long–term for improved Health.
Contact Christine Williams: 432.335.6348 for membership or more information on the Odessa College Sports Center.
Encourage your friends, family, and co-workers to join you for this
30 for 30 fitness challenge!
Check us out on Facebook