Students wishing to enroll in English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) classes will sign up for oral testing at the front desk of Odessa College Annex B located at University and Robertson across from the main OC entrance. At the time of oral testing, students will officially register for ESOL classes. After students have completed registration and oral testing, they will be administered a literacy test. Students will be placed into classes by their oral test score.
- Odessa College Adult Education requires some form of documentation for administrative purposes.
- A social security card and a valid Texas Driver’s License are preferred documents for this purpose.
- If you have been issued a social security card, you must bring it with you to registration and placement.
- We cannot accept a social security number without seeing the card. If you have never been issued a social security card, it is not a problem. We can accept any of the documents below.
- We must have one of these documents or an alternative picture I.D. for registration.
1) Texas Driver’s License
2) State Issued I.D.
3) Visa / Passport
4) Amnesty - Employment
5) Amnesty - Temporary
6) Amnesty - Resident Alien
7) Resident Alien
8) Employment Authorization
9) Political Asylum
10) Other INS Form
11) Other picture ID
Odessa College Adult Basic Education
reserves the right to implement a waiting list
when classes are filled to capacity. In such a
case, a lottery system will determine priority.
Registration and orientation schedules
are tentative and subject to change.
Class Schedule Information
Click here for ESOL information.
Click here for the ESOL Registration Letter Levels Summary, in spanish click here.