These six-week, online courses start every month and are facilitated by dedicated instructors. Choose from professional training and leisure learning options.
- Go to www.ed2go.com/oc.
- Browse catalog and choose class.
- Click on class name to see class information, details, syllabus, etc.
- To register, click on "Enroll Now."
- Select a start date and "Continue."
- If new student, create an account with Ed2Go.
- Create password and fill in "Student Information."
- Continue to "Payment Option."
- Confirmation Page, click "Enter Classroom" at the bottom.
- Click "Orientation" on left hand side. Read "Message from Instructor."
- This message will tell you how and when to start your class.
Career Training Programs
Ranging from three to six months in length, these programs may be started any time. Many include an industry certification exam and/or internship/externship opportunities. Although entirely Web-based, expert instructors provide office hours and quick answers to student questions.
- Go to www.gatlineducation.com/oc
- Browse program categories on left hand side below "Home."
- Choose a program and "Continue."
- Fill in Student Information and click "Register Now."
- Choose payment option or call 1.877.221.5151 for more information or
- Ed2go/Gatlin Financial Assistance.
- Once registered, you will receive an email from Gatlin Education explaining how to access the class.