Vision 2015 is nearing a successful completion! Because of the tremendous continued support from our community, Odessa College has been able to build incredible buildings with state-of-the-art technology our students deserve. Additionally, old buildings have been renovated … bringing them not just up-to-code, but making them special learning places that will encourage education for many decades to come.
Projects that are a part of the final stages of Vision 2015 include:
- Wilkerson Hall renovations were completed January 2015
- Dr. Gregory D. Williams Hall, which will house Continuing Education, is moving along well with an anticipated Fall 2015 completion.
- Spur II is in the construction phase with an anticipated March 2016 completion. This new building will house the testing center, book store, student health clinic, business office, instructional deans and dual credit.
- The 2nd floor of the Learning Resource Center (LRC) is being renovated for the new Odessa Career & Technical Early College High School (OC TECHS). The first class of 9th grade students will begin this program in Fall 2015.
- Part of the Composite Technology (CT) building is being renovated for the addition of an OC Surgical Tech program.
The successful transformation of the Odessa College campus does not stop at the end of 2015. The education and training needs of our community are in a constant state of change. And it is our goal, our responsibility to the community, to stay ahead of those changes in order to provide the very best education and training. Our community deserves to have the very best!