Student Learning Resource (SLR) Computer Use
This computer use policy is specific to the Student Learning Resources (SLR) computers, but is superseded by the Odessa College Computer Use Policy.
- Computers are for the Odessa College students, staff, faculty, and community users.
- All users should log off of computers 15 minutes prior to closing.
- It is recommended that you save often. The college is not responsible for any information that may be lost or damaged.
- Please respect the rights of others. The SLR department supports First Amendment rights. However, some computer sites are restricted. Please see the Odessa College Computer Use Policy.
- The SLR adheres to copyright laws.
- The SLR department reserves the right to limit printing.