All OC students need to carry their Wrangler Card.
You’ll need it to:
- Purchase food through your meal plan
- Check out library books
- Attend athletic events
- Access Sports Center Facilities
Odessa College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Wrangler Card. The Wrangler Card is a MasterCard Debit Student ID which allows you free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept Debit MasterCard (PIN-based) transactions. It’s the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
- No monthly service fee
- Free access to a Herring Bank ATM at the Student Union Building near the east cafeteria entrance.
- Free access to online banking – check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access at www.herringbank.com/students/WranglerCard
You also have the ability to change the deposit bank/bank account number associated with your Wrangler ID Card. Start the process of linking your bank account to the Wrangler Card by clicking here (Popup Blockers must be turned off).
To Get Your Card
To get your Wrangler Card you’ll need your Driver’s License, Student ID number, & your mother’s maiden name. Under 18 requires parent signature.
- located in the Saulsbury Campus Center.
- Open Monday-Thursday 8am-5:30pm, Friday 8am-1pm, closed Friday during Summer.
- Please call 432.335.6600 for more info.
- Located in Saulsbury Campus Center.
- Open Monday-Thursday 7:30am-7pm, Friday 7:30am-5pm, Saturday 9am-12pm.
- Please call 432.335.6849 for more info.
Pecos & Andrews Centers
- You can get your ID at the Pecos and Andrews Centers during the first week of class for each semester.
- Dates and times will be posted at each Center.
- Contact the Pecos Center at 432.445.5535
- and the Andrews Center at 432.523.3300 for more info.