How to Apply for Student Housing
Mail $50 nonrefundable housing application fee along with
$200 room deposit ($250 total) with completed
Student Housing - Odessa College
2311 Andrews Hwy.
Odessa, Texas 79761
- Room assignments are made on a first-come, first-serve basis after the application and deposit are received.
- Rates are based upon either two or four students per room. Payment may be made in one sum prior to the first day of class or on an installment basis with an additional service fee.
- Cancellations for housing must be made by July 1 preceding the fall semester, December 1 preceding the spring semester, or May 1 preceding the summer session in order to receive a deposit refund.
- The following are included in the price:
- Private Bedrooms
- Complete kitchen
- Internet service
- Cable service
- Use of all Residence Hall facilities
- Electric utility
- 24-Hour on-call assistance.
How to Apply for a Housing Scholarship
- A limited number of housing scholarships are available for qualified students taking at least 6 credit hours. Scholarships are available to cover half, three-quarters, or the full amount for a student living in a 4br unit.
- Incoming students must have at least a 2.5 cumulative GPA to apply. Returning students must also have a 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA.
- Scholarships are renewable from the fall to the spring semesters only. Students must reapply for the beginning of each new academic year.
- Students applying for a housing scholarship must also answer an essay question.
- The deadline for scholarship submission is July 15.
Adobe Reader is required to view the above documents.