Project T.I.E. (Transition in Education)
Project T.I.E. provides assistance to individuals who make a commitment to register for courses at Odessa College.
Who can participate?
Anyone who expresses an intent to register at Odessa
College within six months of registering for classes is
eligible to participate in the T.I.E. project and receive the following services:
- Assistance with preparing for THEA or
- Assistance with admission and registration
procedures. Academic advising is also available to
- Assistance with academic or study
Participants in the TIE project are provided:
- Two hours of tutoring per week
- Unlimited access to PLATO Web, Mango Languages and THEA online
- Study Skills Training
Call 335-6538 to get started!