All OC students need to carry their Wrangler Card.
You will be able to use your card to:
- Receive financial aid disbursements (unless you designate another financial institution)
- Purchase food through your meal plan
- Check out library books
- Attend athletic events
- Access Sports Center Facilities
Odessa College and Herring Bank have teamed
up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with
the Wrangler Card. The Wrangler
Card is a multi-functional Student ID which allows you to open an optional checking account at Herring Bank that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to
make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept
(PIN-based) transactions. It’s the
easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
- No monthly service fee
- Free access to a Herring Bank ATM at the Student Union Building near the east cafeteria entrance.
- Free access to online banking – check balances
and view your checking account statement online from
anywhere you have internet access at www.WranglerCard.com
- Get paid faster – direct deposit of your financial
aid and/or direct deposit of your paycheck
- For Debit Card Information, FAQs, ATMs, Fees and account Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Student financial aid disbursements and all other refunds will be direct deposited to your optional Wrangle Card account unless otherwise instructed by the student. To sign up for your refund to be deposited to a bank account other than your Wrangler Card, click here (Popup Blockers must be turned off).
|To Get Your Card
To get your Wrangler Card you’ll need your
Driver’s License, Student ID number, &
your mother’s maiden name. Under 18 requires
Wrangler Express Center
- Saulsbury Campus Center, first floor
- Open M-Th
7:30am-7pm, F7:30am-5pm, Sa 9am-12pm
- Please call 432.335.6849 for more info.
Pecos & Andrews Centers
- You can get your ID at the Pecos and Andrews
Centers during the first week of class for
- Dates and times will be posted
at each Center.
- Contact the Pecos Center at
432.445.5535 for more
- Contact the Andrews Center at 432.523.3300