All OC students need to carry their Wrangler Card.
You will be able to use your card to:
- Receive financial aid disbursements
- Purchase food through your meal plan
- Check out library books
- Attend athletic events
- Access Sports Center Facilities
Odessa College and Herring Bank have teamed
up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with
the Wrangler Card. The Wrangler
Card is a multi-functional Student ID which allows you to open an optional checking account at Herring Bank that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to
make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept
(PIN-based) transactions. It’s the
easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
- No monthly service fee
- Free access to a Herring Bank ATM at the Student Union Building near the east cafeteria entrance.
- Free access to online banking – check balances
and view your checking account statement online from
anywhere you have internet access at www.WranglerCard.com
- Get paid faster – direct deposit of your financial
aid and/or direct deposit of your paycheck
- Complete list of Fees
You also have the ability to change the deposit bank/bank account number associated with your Wrangler ID Card. Start the process of linking your bank account to the Wrangler Card by clicking here (Popup Blockers must be turned off).
|To Get Your Card
To get your Wrangler Card you’ll need your
Driver’s License, Student ID number, &
your mother’s maiden name. Under 18 requires
Wrangler Express Center
- Saulsbury Campus Center, first floor
- Open M-Th
7:30am-7pm, F7:30am-5pm, Sa 9am-12pm
- Please call 432.335.6849 for more info.
Pecos & Andrews Centers
- You can get your ID at the Pecos and Andrews
Centers during the first week of class for
- Dates and times will be posted
at each Center.
- Contact the Pecos Center at
432.445.5535 for more
- Contact the Andrews Center at 432.523.3300