It’s easy to get started at OC. You will need a few things to apply for admissions.
- First time in college students will need their official high school transcript with graduation date or GED score report.
- Transfer students will need official transcripts from all other colleges/universities attended. Those who will be on an OC athletic team must provide an official high school transcript with graduation date, also.
- If you’re under 22 years old, you will need to provide proof of a Bacterial Meningitis vaccination within the last five years.
- Be able to show proof of residency to determine cost per credit.
Apply for Admissions to OC:
Odessa College uses the Apply Texas Application for Admissions. You will need to fill out your biographical information first. Then choose the 2-year college application option. Next select Odessa College.
Please allow at least 3 to 5 business days for processing of your application after it has been received from Apply Texas. During peak times directly prior to the beginning of the semester of application, please allow at least 7 business days for processing. Once processed you will receive an acceptance letter with any additional document requirements via mail at the address you provided on your application. For application status, please call 432-335-6400, email email@example.com or use our OC Live Chat feature to communicate with a live person.
Apply for International Admissions to OC:
- Deadlines for International Admissions receipt of materials:
- Fall Semester – June 1
- Spring Semester – October 1
- Summer Semesters – March 1
- International Student Admissions Application & Requirements
After completing your Admissions Application be sure to apply for financial aid. To apply for financial aid you will need the previous year’s tax returns and possibly your parents’ and/or your spouse’s tax returns. *You also will need to provide your official high school transcript with graduation date/GED score report and official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended. (*Can provide during admissions application process)
Once your admissions application has been processed, you have applied for financial aid and/or turned in all needed documents, the next step is to contact/meet with your Student Success Coach to develop your degree plan and get registered for courses.