Students will be able to access Bb the first day of class or an hour or 2 after Late Registration. If you cannot, please contact the Registrar's office to ensure you are definitely enrolled and there are no holds on your account. Are you sure your online course is in Blackboard?
Go to Blackboard now or see more info about your login below:Students can view a brief overview of Bb here.
- Once at Bb your Username: is the initials of your First & Last name followed by your OC ID without the leading zeros.
Example: Name: John Doe & student ID is 00123456 then your username = jd123456.
Click here for your student ID, click "Prospective Students" & choose "What's my User ID"?
- Your Password: is the lower case characters "oc" plus the last 4 digits of your Social Security #.
Example: SSN = 123-45-6789, password = oc6789
- Click Login.
- Once logged in you will see a welcome message & your courses listed on the right-hand side.
- All college communication between instructors & students is done with OC student email.
- If your course is not listed or your login does not work, please contact your instructor first.